This time, Richard Allan discusses the Arab Spring, what we have learned as a society and how the Arab Spring might play out today. It is an interesting discussion, and Richard was close to the whole thing in a way that makes it really worthwhile to hear him think through the issues and challenges.
All ideas and thoughts about other subjects, ideas or new things to discuss are warmly welcomed.
Regulate Tech #26: Summer reading! (Season Ending) – Regulate Tech
- Regulate Tech #26: Summer reading! (Season Ending)
- Regulate Tech #25: Truce or war? About tech companies collaborating in policy, standards and whose fault it really was…
- Regulate Tech #24: 25 Years After Barlow – Is Cyberspace Independent?
- Regulate Tech #23: BIG – from farmers market to pharma markets!
- Regulate Tech #22: The right to disconnect – about tech, the post-pandemic workplace and what is happening to jobs!