This time, Richard Allan discusses the Arab Spring, what we have learned as a society and how the Arab Spring might play out today. It is an interesting discussion, and Richard was close to the whole thing in a way that makes it really worthwhile to hear him think through the issues and challenges.
All ideas and thoughts about other subjects, ideas or new things to discuss are warmly welcomed.
Regulate Tech #17:Classics: OECD Privacy Principles – Regulate Tech
- Regulate Tech #17:Classics: OECD Privacy Principles
- Regulate Tech #16: Building a policy team – the org chart, countries, central teams and what not to do…
- Regulate Tech #15: AI, political intent and legislative language
- Regulate Tech #14: Classics – Lessig and Code
- Regulate Tech #13: Taxes but not death